Asterix Group works exclusively on building strong brands that inspire and engage today's diverse consumers. We have extensive experience in all areas of branding specializing in: Brand strategy, Brand identity and design, Brand engagement, LGBT and multi-cultural marketing. Our teams are located in San Francisco and Napa, CA and Portland, OR, working with clients nationwide. Multi-channel. Memorable. Designed to engage audiences where they are across digital, mobile, social and traditional media. Our clients view us as an extension of their team - professionals they trust and turn to again and again for our experience, leadership, strategic counsel and fresh thinking. For more information, visit www.asterixgroup.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Multicultural Marketing News
Multicultural Marketing News (MMN) is an emailed newsletter that provides journalists and multicultural marketing executives with news briefs about marketers who target Hispanic, African American, Asian American, GLBT and other niche consumers. It is used by journalists who seek leads to expert sources and story ideas, and introduces marketing executives to multicultural experts for potential business alliances. MMN also includes a calendar of upcoming key multicultural conferences, seminars and events. Learn More | Subscribe
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Successful Direct Marketing Efforts En Espanol
- Advantage Communications
- Engage with Ameredia Today
- Ingenium Research Boutique Your Multicultural Research Partner
- PM Publicidad Presents Eye opening Market Research About Hispanic Millennials
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Multi-Cultural Research From The Client Side To The Supplier Side
- MMRNews August 2013 - News from the South Asian Times, AWNY, and DTC Perspectives
- The South Asian Times - The Quintessential Newspaper for the South Asian Communities
- d expósito & Partners: Help Clients Win Multicultural Consumers & Optimize ROI