The 13th Annual New York International Latino Film Festival (NYILFF), the premier Latino film festival in the country, runs from Monday, August 13 through Sunday, August 19, 2012 at the Chelsea Clearview Cinemas, NYC. The festival features U.S. and International features, documentaries and shorts. Panels, red carpet premieres, celebrity appearances and free outdoor screenings. Launched in 1999, the New York International Latino Film Festival (NYILFF) mission is to showcase the works of the hottest emerging Latino filmmaking talent in the U.S. and Latin America, offer expansive images of the Latino experience, and celebrate the diversity and spirit of the Latino community. NYILFF presented by HBO™, is the only film event to have had the endorsement of Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s NYC Latin Media and Entertainment Commission since its formation in 2003. For tickets and more information, visit nylatinofilm.com. Read more >>
Multicultural Entertainment News
Multicultural Entertainment News is a special edition of MMRnews featuring news about theater, film, music, dining and entertainment events and entertainment marketing news with a multicultural focus. It covers audience and outreach campaigns aimed at markets including Hispanics, African Americans, Asian Americans, women, GLBT and people with disabilities. Sign up to subscribe to MMRnews.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- News Blurb: The Film Society of Lincoln Center Announces Lineup for the 21st Edition of “Spanish Cinema Now”, December 7-16
- News Blurb: World Premieres in Dance, Music and Opera Anchor Harlem Stage’s 30th Anniversary Season, NYC
- News Blurb: The Apollo Announces a Special Engagement of “Ask Your Mama” with Jessye Norman and the Roots, March 23rd, NYC
- News Blurb: 13th New York International Latino Film Festival Returns, August 13-19, NYC
- News Blurb: The Apollo Cultural Exchange Series Presents A Celebration of June’s Black Music Month Starring African Reggae Star Tiken Jah Fakoly, June 16th, NYC
- News Blurb: The Broadway League Launched Viva Broadway, NYC, May 11
- 11th Annual Tribeca Film Festival, April 18 – April 29, NYC
- News Blurb: “Una Noche” and “Babygirl” are stand outs at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival, NYC, April 19-27
- News Blurb: A Spanish Comedy, “Casa de mi Padre” Opens Friday, March 16, 2012, Nationwide
- The Film Society of Lincoln Center Presents the 20th edition of Spanish Cinema Now