ANA Brief: Events - Learn from Some of Today's Leading Brands: Marketing and diversity leaders from companies such as Walmart, PricewaterhouseCoopers, AT&T, L'Oreal, Kellogg, Macy's, and Verizon are among the scheduled speakers for the 2012 ANA Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Conference, presented by McCann Worldgroup, October 28-30 at the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach, Fla.This popular annual conference, generally regarded as the industry’s premier multicultural and diversity event, will feature sessions on:
• How major brands are successfully using, funding, and measuring newer media platforms to reach varied audiences.
• How to use insights to increase your share of a changing African-American market.
• What you should consider when conducting a search for a multicultural agency.
• How to court multicultural baby boomers, particularly Hispanics, and the LGBT segment.
• The value of cross-cultural marketing versus traditional multicultural marketing.
• Unbundling versus centralizing multicultural creative and media.
In addition, there will be sessions focused on diversity with PricewaterhouseCoopers (recognized as the top company for diversity) and the chief executive officer of DiversityInc.
The conference will also feature the 12th annual Multicultural Excellence Awards. The awards recognize marketers and their agencies for their work in producing superior multicultural advertising and marketing campaigns.
Register today to be a part of the industry’s signature multicultural marketing and diversity conference.