The Multicultural Health National Conference - Don't miss this exciting new conference focused on the opportunities presented by healthcare reform and the diversity in today's America.Marketing, Healthcare and Cross-Cultural Experts will share important insights on how you can capture the 'low hanging fruit' presented by correctly tailoring your brand message to the right audience.Register for Multicultural Health National today online or by calling Debra Sander at 973-521-7475.
Why Attend Multicultural Health National: Market leaders and futurists all agree that multicultural marketing can no longer have a minority role in the marketing strategy. A truly integrated marketing plan is essential for success - both in defending your brand share of the market and in new patient acquisition. The Multicultural Health National Agenda is designed to help you meet these challenges head-on with presentations such as:- How to Market to the "New Majority" -- How's your market plan stack up? Minorities are already the majority in some of the largest cities in the United States
- Trends and Attitudes in Multicultural Communities -- Gain a better understanding of multicultural consumer behaviors and how to reach them
- Creating Culturally Relevant Marketing -- Ensure your ads properly resonate, and not alienate, your target audience
- Understanding the Multicultural Opportunity -- Discover the possibilities of potential return and how to turn your investment into this space into healthy and profitable outcome
- Digital Multicultural Marketing -- Apply the latest research on how different segments of America's multicultural consumers use multi-platform technologies
- Creating a Total Market Strategy -- Craft the elements and benefits of a holistic approach developing and marketing healthcare products and services
- Communicating Disease Awareness, Treatments, Products and Access Options -- Learn from panels of experts to ensure you are using the best tactics
- The Future of Multicultural Marketing -- Consider where your marketing should go in this new multicultural America and what steps you can take to get it there
Click here to view the full agenda or download our new brochure with the complete agenda.
Please download our brochure, visit our website, follow us on Twitter, and register for this exciting new event!
Contact Information:For information on sponsorship, magazine ads, or exhibits, please contact Christine Franklin at (973) 457-5774 or Christine@dtcperspectives.com.
For editorial contributions, please call Amanda Lawhorne at 678-995-3077 or Amanda@dtcperspectives.com.