The MLB Diversity Business Summit is the premier sports employment and supplier diversity trade fair. This one day event will allow job seekers and entrepreneurs the unique opportunity of meeting with MLB's Clubs at both the Major League and Minor League level as well as sponsorship partners. The day will be packed with national MLB representation, exciting speakers, matchmaking sessions and networking that allows unprecedented interaction and will end at Cellular Field where you will enjoy a Closing Reception and an MLB Game.
MMRNews includes advertorial features from more than 250+ companies involved with targeting Hispanics, African Americans, Asian Americans, GLBT and people with disabilities, among other markets. News is supplied by outside sources and edited by Lisa Skriloff. MMRNews clients may distribute press releases and company announcements on multicultural marketing and diversity initiatives to our subscribers, marketing executives (corporate & agency side) and journalists (ethnic & mainstream media).
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Join Leaders from Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, CVS Caremark, Eli Lilly & More at DiversityInc's Event: Culturally Competent Healthcare, Newark, NJ, Sept. 24th
- 2013 Multicultural Health Marketing National Conference
- MediaMorphosis Named Top Ten Agency By Advertising Age Magazine For Third Straight Year
- Seating is Limited so Act Now. Join NAMIC Honoring Next Generation Leaders, June 12, Grand Hyatt Washington
- New Report to Help You Reach Diverse Patient Groups
- Multicultural Women's National Conference Living Out Loud - The Power of Your Story
- 2013 ADOLOR® Honorees Announced at ADCOLOR® Live! Nick Cannon to Receive the ADCOLOR® All-Star Award
- AWNYs Multicultural Panel Discussion - NYC
- Asian American Advertising Federation (3AF) Announces 2013 Excellence Awards Winners
- Last Chance to Register: 3AF's Asian Marketing Summit, May 22-23, Las Vegas