A Who's Who of Leading Brands Under One Roof: Marketing and diversity leaders from several top brands are among the scheduled speakers for the 2012 ANA Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Conference, presented by McCann Worldgroup, October 28-30 at the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach, Fla.
This is the only multicultural marketing and diversity event that puts the client perspective front and center. You will hear from:
• Fred Diaz, president and CEO of the Ram Truck brand at the Chrysler Group
• Brad Davidson, president at Kellogg North America
• Jennifer Kasper, global vice president of digital media and multicultural marketing at Macy's
• Erica Brown, vice president of marketing at L'Oreal
• Niloufar Molavi, former chief diversity officer and current vice chair at PricewaterhouseCoopers
• Christina Gonzalez, associate director of national multicultural marketing at Verizon Wireless
• Victor Zaborsky, marketing director at MilkPEP
• Brian Lange, product director of respiratory marketing at GlaxoSmithKline
• Tony Rogers, senior vice president of brand marketing and advertising at Walmart
• Greg Warren, vice president of creative marketing at Walmart
• Roberto Garcia, executive director of Hispanic marketing at AT&T
• Scott Creighton, global vice president of marketing excellence at Johnson & Johnson
• Kenneth Harley, integrated marketing communications associate manager, multicultural, at Allstate Insurance Co.
In addition, there will be sessions focused on how major brands are successfully using, funding, and measuring newer media platforms to reach varied audiences; the value of cross-cultural marketing versus traditional multicultural marketing; unbundling versus centralizing multicultural creative and media; and many more.Register today as this signature industry event is expected to sell out soon.