Latin-Pak, a Hispanic Direct Marketing firm with offices in Los Angeles, California and headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri, is a proven leader with a history of success working project based with many top advertising agencies and Fortune 100 Companies across the United States. Established in 1996, Latin-Pak has been marketing to Hispanic homes nationwide, utilizing a combination of various direct delivery methodologies to effectively reach Latino consumers "in-home" through Hispanic Digital, Email, Contextual, Mobile, Direct Mail, Hispanic Databases, Door-to-Door, Insert Programs, and Spanish Free Standing Insert Programs.
MMRNews includes advertorial features from more than 250+ companies involved with targeting Hispanics, African Americans, Asian Americans, GLBT and people with disabilities, among other markets. News is supplied by outside sources and edited by Lisa Skriloff. MMRNews clients may distribute press releases and company announcements on multicultural marketing and diversity initiatives to our subscribers, marketing executives (corporate & agency side) and journalists (ethnic & mainstream media).
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Hispanics
- Learn How Your Brand Can Score a Unique Opportunity to Reach the Most Passionate World Cup Fan!
- Diversity Achievement and Mosaic Awards
- TD Wang Wins Two Pulse Awards
- DTC Perspectives announces winners for Multicultural Health Marketing National Awards
- Thanksgiving is an Enduring Multicultural Tradition
- Casa Latina Home Expo
- PM Publicidad teams up with Soccer in the Streets to foster strong values in Atlantas youth
- WOMANS DAY MAGAZINE DEBUTS WOMANS DAY FOR LATINAS
- NAMIC 27th Annual Conference Inclusion Inspiration Imagination