4th Annual NAAMBA Leadership Conference & Exposition Tomorrow's Leaders Today!
September 13-15, 2012
Santa Clara Hyatt Regency & Convention Center, CA
Exclusive Sponsor Rate - 10% Discount
Register today to take advantage! Use this code: MMR10%
On behalf of the National Association of Asian MBAs (NAAMBA), we invite you to the 4th Annual NAAMBA Leadership Conference & Exposition, September 13-15, 2012 in Santa Clara, CA. Join NAAMBA at this largest professional Pan-Asian leadership development, recruiting and networking event in the U.S!Announcing Our Early Exhibitors & Sponsors*:
- Comcast, NBCUniversal
- General Mills
- Johnson and Johnson
- Kimberley-Clark Corpration
*For additional Exhibitors & Sponsors, click here. Complete list will be released closer to the event date.
Conference & Exposition Highlights:
• Largest event of its kind in the U.S., attracting up to 3,000 attendees
• Featuring exceptional opportunity to market your products and/ services at the Resource Pavilion
• Offering top Pan-Asian talent acquisition, branding and marketing opportunities for multinational corporations (MNCs), non-profit, government, and academic institutions
• Advertisement in the conference program book with circulation up to 3,000 copies
• Connect with present and emerging Asian American leaders from diverse industries, MBAs, top executives, industry experts, recruiters, and prominent community figures
• Participate in powerful seminars, panel discussions with focus on career development, HR, and entrepreneurship, and participate in engaging networking sessions
Program Highlights:• Attend the Mentoring & Networking Breakfast
• Attend the 3rd Annual Employee Resource Group (ERG) Summit presented by the NAAMBA National ERG Council
• Attend the 2nd Annual Women Leadership Summit presented by the NAAMBA Women Leadership Council
• Attend the prestigious NAAMBA Gala Dinner & Awards Ceremony featuring the first installment of the NAAMBA Top 40 Global Emerging Leaders Under 40 Award and other NAAMBA Leadership Awards
Click here for complete event details including the agenda.Calling for Nominations:
* NAAMBA Top 40 Global Emerging Leaders Under 40 Award. Deadline: July 31, 2012
* NAAMBA Women's Initiative Excellence Award. Deadline: July 31, 2012
* NAAMBA Best Asian Employee Resource Group (ERG) Award. Deadline: August 15, 2012
Click here for a number of different speaking opportunities that are available.
Click here to explore various sponsorship opportunities that are available.
Who Should Attend:
HR Executives / Recruiter / Diversity & Inclusion Leaders / Asian ERG Leaders & Members / MBA Students & Alumni / M.S. or Advanced Degree Holders / Prospective MBA Students / Working Professionals / Community / Entrepreneurs
Attendee Registration Information:
Early bird rates end July 31st, 2012. Register today to take advantage!
Use access code: MMRNAAMBA
Participating Industries Include:
Banking / Finance / Government / Legal / Technology / Engineering / Healthcare / Biotechnology / Pharmaceuticals / Insurance / Hospitality / Telecommunications /Consumer Goods / Energy and more...
We look forward to seeing you in Santa Clara!