Latin-Pak, a Hispanic Direct Marketing firm with offices in Los Angeles, California and headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri, is a proven leader with a history of success working project based with many top advertising agencies and Fortune 100 Companies across the United States. Established in 1996, Latin-Pak has been marketing to Hispanic homes nationwide, utilizing a combination of various direct delivery methodologies to effectively reach Latino consumers "in-home" through Hispanic Digital, Email, Contextual, Mobile, Direct Mail, Hispanic Databases, Door-to-Door, Insert Programs, and Spanish Free Standing Insert Programs. For more information, visit http://www.latinpak.com
MMRNews includes advertorial features from more than 250+ companies involved with targeting Hispanics, African Americans, Asian Americans, GLBT and people with disabilities, among other markets. News is supplied by outside sources and edited by Lisa Skriloff. MMRNews clients may distribute press releases and company announcements on multicultural marketing and diversity initiatives to our subscribers, marketing executives (corporate & agency side) and journalists (ethnic & mainstream media).
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Asian American Advertising Federation (3AF) Announces 2013 Excellence Awards Winners
- Last Chance to Register: 3AF's Asian Marketing Summit, May 22-23, Las Vegas
- Acento Named Multicultural Agency of Record for CenturyLink
- Register for 3AF's Asian Marketing Boot Camp, May 21, Las Vegas
- Hispanic Retail 360 Summit Agenda is Now Online
- Asian American and Outlook for Asian American Consumer Marketing
- Wal-Mart, Verizon Wireless and MoneyGram to Speak at 3AF Asian Marketing Summit, May 21-23.
- Win a Trip to Brazil 2014 with Mundial Sports Network
- Understanding The Less-Acculturated Hispanic Millennial
- Nick Cannon Named as the 2013 ADCOLOR® All-Star - Nominations for the 2013 ADCOLOR® Awards now being accepted