There's still time to submit your best multicultural campaign! The deadline for the 12th Annual Multicultural Excellence Awards has been extended to August 27, 2012. These awards recognize agencies and their clients for their outstanding advertising and impactful marketing campaigns created for the multicultural market.
I encourage you or your agency to submit your best campaigns targeting multicultural segments over the last year (eligible campaigns must have run between June 2011 and June 2012). The ANA is accepting submissions in these key categories:
• Multicultural - African American | Asian | General Market | Hispanic | LGBT
• Media - Digital Media | Radio | Print and
• Significant Business Results
Why should you enter?• Receive the recognition you deserve. Winning this award lets your executive team, clients, prospects and competitors know you are a thought leader in this field.
• Shout your agency's expertise and grab a share of the growing budgets being poured into multi- and cross-cultural marketing.
• Meet the press. Winners will receive exposure through press releases and media coverage at the event, as well as features in various ANA communications, including ANA Magazine.
• Help future multicultural marketers. A portion of the entry fees fund scholarships for high-potential multicultural students planning to pursue careers in advertising and marketing .
For additional rules, fees and guidelines, visit www.ana.net/multiawards.
Have too many great campaigns to choose from? Submit multiple entries within a category or across multiple categories. Enter your winning campaign today at https://www.ana.net/multiawards/entry.
If you have any questions, you may contact Yasmin Melendez from the ANA at email@example.com.